Spearhead development of a robust new UI framework to support a suite of healthcare-related web applications. The framework offers a set of components and modules that do heavy-lifting behind the scenes while presenting simple, documented APIs. It enables engineers who are not frontend experts to build UIs that are powerful, consistent, user-friendly, accessible, internationalized, and configurable.
Engineering leader valued for driving quality and consistency throughout all phases of software development projects. Partner with developers, analysts, QA and support engineers throughout the product lifecycle to produce high-quality, user-friendly, scalable and bug-free software.
- Large-scale frontend architecture
- React, Redux, and ES6
- Scalable and maintainable CSS, and tooling to facilitate it (especially PostCSS)
- Frontend build processes
- The principles and practice of responsive web development, accessibility, and progressive enhancement
- Fine-tuned attention to detail, in code, and in interfaces
- Relentless, self-motivated learning